Sunday, July 5, 2009

BROKEN TOOTH

I know my brother has this web address. So I know he will be checking to make sure I reveal how his front tooth got broken. We lived in Galveston, TX at that time. I was sixth grade and I think he was third grade. As brothers and sisters relate to each other, we fought just as well as any. Apparently we were not getting along, and I got mad and called him "a big fat creamer". No idea what I meant or what it means...... but it certainly would make my brother mad.... He threw an oyster shell at me and in turn I threw one back......I guess he opened his mouth at the wrong time. Hence one broken front tooth...and he still has it..... sorry, did I pick on you???? I do remember running to our neighbor , the army dentists wife. I felt she could smooth things over.

No comments:

Post a Comment